Myers Briggs Step II Report
Prices shown are per person.
Get the most comprehensive look at your unique Myers Briggs Personality Type
Do you find yourself looking like an Extrovert sometimes and an Introvert in others? Most of us are like this, manifesting different preferences through the day. The Myers Briggs Step II Report gives you the most comprehensive look at your personality of any of the Myers-Briggs reports.
Breaking down your personality into 20 subsets
The Myers Briggs Step II report will breakdown each of your 4 preferences into 5 subsets. Not all Introverts look alike – each of them has their own unique look at the world. For instance you may be an Introvert overall, but you may be active and expressive, both of which are Extroverted tendencies.
The Step II report will show you a very complete picture of yourself, revealing how each of the sub-preferences functions together.
Leadership training and self development
Because of its clarity, the Myers Briggs Step II Report is a fantastic resource for leadership training and self development. No other report will give you as much detail about your Myers-Briggs Personality Type. This report is very popular for corporate executive leadership positions and for those wanting to make themselves more self aware.
Ordering for a Group?
Our streamlined order process allows us to test groups of any size in less than one business day. The process is simple:
- Order the number of reports needed via our website
- Email us the names and emails of each person you need tested
- We will email each with testing instructions and provide a testing deadline of 5 business days
- Reports are returned in Adobe PDF format as individuals complete the test
- Each person can contact us for follow-up after receiving their report.
What is included?
- Your personalized Myers Report outlining your unique Personality Type
- Immediate access to our online testing center
- Access to client only support & research into Type®.
- Qualified trainers to administer the MBTI® Instrument as prescribed by American Psychological Association.
- Email support on your Myers-Briggs Results for one year from the date of purchase
- Telephone support and confidential analysis for up to one hour
Our qualified administrators have decades of combined experience working with the Myers Briggs. We are here to help you understand your unique Type after ordering. Please email us at email@example.com with any questions.
What comes next
Access to the testing center is given immediately after ordering. The test itself is 144 questions, mainly word associations that will take approximately 20 minutes to complete. It is recommended that you take the test in a quiet and undisturbed setting. You can resume a test if you need to; instructions on how to do so are located on the testing center main screen.
Reports are returned within one business day after taking the test. We grade three times during each day. Instructions on how to schedule your breakdown session with our trainers is included with your report. Reports are returned via email in Adobe PDF format.