Myers Briggs Organization Report
Let the power of the Myers-Briggs guide your Organizational Development
The Myers Briggs Organization report [ Sample Report in Adobe PDF Format ] is ‘themed’ to your personality in a workplace. The report will answer the questions, ‘What is my preferred work environment’, ‘What are my pitfalls’ and ‘How do I function under stress.’
Boost your effectiveness at work
The relationship between you and your co-workers is one of the most important relationships you have. You may be around your co-workers more than your spouse and understanding how you relate to them is critical to maximizing your effectiveness. The Organization report will show you how others see you within the company, and how you respond to them. It might even provide insight on any personality traits that you might have which are offensive to others.
Increase Team Morale and Communication
Morale and communication patterns are the most important parts of an organization. As communication slows, morale drops. Each Team member must feel free to express their opinion. Team failure begins with the loss of communication followed by a decline in moral. Keeping the communication pathway open on your Team is critical to ensuring its success.
One of the most powerful uses of the Organization Report is how it reviews your individual communication pattern. Perhaps you are too quick to comment in meetings, or don’t comment at all. For this reason we recommend using the Organization Report in conjunction with any Team Building exercise.
The testing process
- After ordering you are given direct access to our testing center. You can take the test at that point – or come back at a more suitable time.
- The test itself is 144 questions that takes about 20 minutes to complete. After your test is graded results are returned in an emailed PDF file.
Ordering for someone else or for a group people?
Each test includes:
- Your unique Myers Briggs Organization Report [ Sample Report in Adobe PDF Format ]
- Immediate access to online test
- Access to client only support area with audio examples & research into Type®.
- Qualified trainers to administer the MBTI® Instrument as prescribed by American Psychological Association.
- Email support on your Myers-Briggs Results for one year from the date of purchase
- Mandatory telephone support and confidential analysis for up to one hour
Questions about the ordering process? Email for more information.
Prices shown are per person.