Myers Briggs Organization Report
Prices shown are per person.
Let the power of the Myers-Briggs guide your Organizational Development
The Myers Briggs Organization Report is ‘themed’ to your personality in a workplace. The report will answer the questions, ‘What is my preferred work environment’, ‘What are my pitfalls’ and ‘How do I function under stress.’
Boost your effectiveness at work
The relationship between you and your co-workers is one of the most important relationships you have. You may be around your co-workers more than your spouse and understanding how you relate to them is critical to maximizing your effectiveness. The Organization report will show you how others see you within the company, and how you respond to them. It might even provide insight on any personality traits that you might have which are offensive to others.
Increase Team Morale and Communication
Morale and communication patterns are the most important parts of an organization. As communication slows, morale drops. Each Team member must feel free to express their opinion. Team failure begins with the loss of communication followed by a decline in moral. Keeping the communication pathway open on your Team is critical to ensuring its success.
One of the most powerful uses of the Organization Report is how it reviews your individual communication pattern. Perhaps you are too quick to comment in meetings, or don’t comment at all. For this reason we recommend using the Organization Report in conjunction with any Team Building exercise.
Ordering for a Group?
Our streamlined order process allows us to test groups of any size in less than one business day. The process is simple:
- Order the number of reports needed via our website
- Email us the names and emails of each person you need tested
- We will email each with testing instructions and provide a testing deadline of 5 business days
- Reports are returned in Adobe PDF format as individuals complete the test
- Each person can contact us for follow-up after receiving their report.
What is included?
- Your personalized Myers Report outlining your unique Personality Type
- Immediate access to our online testing center
- Access to client only support & research into Type®.
- Qualified trainers to administer the MBTI® Instrument as prescribed by American Psychological Association.
- Email support on your Myers-Briggs Results for one year from the date of purchase
- Telephone support and confidential analysis for up to one hour
Our qualified administrators have decades of combined experience working with the Myers Briggs. We are here to help you understand your unique Type after ordering. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
What comes next
Access to the testing center is given immediately after ordering. The test itself is 144 questions, mainly word associations that will take approximately 20 minutes to complete. It is recommended that you take the test in a quiet and undisturbed setting. You can resume a test if you need to; instructions on how to do so are located on the testing center main screen.
Reports are returned within one business day after taking the test. We grade three times during each day. Instructions on how to schedule your breakdown session with our trainers is included with your report. Reports are returned via email in Adobe PDF format.