Myers Briggs Team Report
Is your Team functioning as well as it can be?
You need your Team to function at the highest level possible, especially in today’s economy. Communication issues, team anxiety and conflicting personalities will rob your Team from being efficient. Unlocking these issues will lead to a more productive and happier Team. Our Myers Briggs Team Testing offers a complete solution to Team issues.
Myers Briggs Team Testing – A Complete Solution
All of your Team members will take one Myers-Briggs test. From one test we can provide two solutions for each member of your Team. First we provide all Team members with the Organization Report This report is themed to look them in the workplace, how they prefer to work, how they function under stress and how they communicate. It will give each Team member the opportunity to see how others see them, with the goal of making them self aware.
Second we grade all members of the Team collectively to see how they function as a unit.
We answer the following questions:
- What is my Team’s Myers Briggs Type?
- What are my Team’s strengths?
- What are my Team’s blind spots?
- How does my Team communicate?
- How can I make my Team more effective
Each Team member will receive a unique copy of the Team report with individual feedback on how they relate to the Team.
After testing we provide the Team leader with information on how to guide the Team in a more productive way. We teach a questioning method and we will instruct the Team leader on questions they can use to guide the Team to a more beneficial outcome. The Team Leader will also receive a Team Facilitator’s Report which provides more detail on the Team itself.
Each member of the Team receives:
- One unique [ Sample Myers-Briggs Team Report ] per person
- One unique [ Sample Myers-Briggs Organization Report ] per person
- Access to client only support area with audio examples & research into Type®.
- Qualified trainers to administer the MBTI® Instrument as prescribed by American Psychological Association.
- Email support on your Myers-Briggs Results for one year from the date of purchase
- Telephone support and confidential analysis for up to one hour
Team Leader receives:
- Pre-testing consultation with one of our qualified administrators to discuss problems and goals of the exercise
- Post-testing consultation with one of our qualified administrators to discuss what we spotted
- Summary notes prepared by our staff covering problem areas and suggested solutions
- Team Leaders Myers-Briggs Report