Myers Briggs Interpretative Report
Begin a deeper understanding of yourself by exploring your unique Type!
Myers Briggs Report Key Features
- Your unique Myers Briggs Type
- Your preference clarity scores
- A detailed explanation that best describes your Type
- An explanation of your unique pattern of preference selection
- How you view your OUTER and INNER worlds
Our Team Will
- Reveal how to leverage your Type to accomplish more by focusing on your preference clarity scores
- Make you aware of how you can advance yourself simply by understanding how you communicate
- Help you become ‘situationally’ aware – knowing how to turn yourself up or down to achieve the most optimal outcome
Included with each report
- Access to our private client area for 12 months which offers additional information on your unique Type
- Confidential email access to our Certified Myers Briggs Practitioner to answer any questions you might have
- Confidential telephone breakdown session with our certified Myers Briggs Practitioner to help you better understand your unique Type (up to 30 minutes)
- Our 100% Type Guarantee, if you do not agree with your tested Type, we will prepare another report for you at no additional charge
Ordering for a Group?
Our streamlined order process allows us to test groups of any size in less than one business day. The process is simple:
- Order the number of reports needed via our website
- Email us the names and emails of each person you need tested
- We will email each with testing instructions and provide a testing deadline of 5 business days
- Reports are returned in Adobe PDF format as individuals complete the test
- Each person can contact us for follow-up after receiving their report.
Our qualified administrators have decades of combined experience working with the Myers Briggs. We are here to help you understand your unique Type after ordering. Please email us at email@example.com with any questions.
What comes next
Access to the testing center is given immediately after ordering. The test itself is 144 questions, mainly word associations that will take approximately 20 minutes to complete. It is recommended that you take the test in a quiet and undisturbed setting. You can resume a test if you need to; instructions on how to do so are located on the testing center main screen.
Reports are returned within one business day after taking the test. We grade three times during each day. Instructions on how to schedule your breakdown session with our trainers is included with your report. Reports are returned via email in Adobe PDF format.