Myers Briggs Interpretative Report
Uncover more about yourself using the Myers Briggs Interpretative Report
Have you ever wondered why you do certain things or why you bottle up under stress? Do you wonder how other people see you? Do you wonder why your outcomes always seem similar?
If you are like most the answer is yes. Maybe you have some personality traits that are getting in the way. To become for effective you might want to address them.
Understanding your personality is a wonderful way to begin becoming aware of yourself. Your personality is similar to the volume knob on the radio. Left untouched you always sound the same. But different circumstances call for different approaches and outcomes. You can turn yourself up or down depending on the outcome you want. The Myers-Briggs Interpretative Report [Sample Report] will show you your unique personality Type, and the magnitude of your personality preferences. Now you can make a conscious decision to turn yourself down or up because you know the starting point.
This report comes with discussions on your unique Type including how you see the world, how others see you and what your core values are. How you see the world influences how to make decisions. It is important to understand your view of the world so that you can maximize the decision making process.
Each test includes:
- Your unique Myers Briggs Interpretative Report [ Sample Report in Adobe PDF Format]
- Immediate access to online test
- Access to client only support area with audio examples & research into Type®.
- Qualified trainers to administer the MBTI® Instrument as prescribed by American Psychological Association.
- Email support on your Myers-Briggs Results for one year from the date of purchase
- Mandatory telephone support and confidential analysis for up to one hour