Myers Briggs Interpretative Report
Uncover more about yourself using the Myers-Briggs Personality Test
Have you ever wondered why you do certain things or why you bottle up under stress? Do you wonder how other people see you?
If you are like most the answer is yes. Maybe you have some personality traits that are getting in the way and you need to address them.
Your personality is similar to the volume knob on the radio. Left untouched you always sound the same. But different circumstances call for different methods. You can turn yourself up or down depending on what outcome you want.
The Myers-Briggs Interpretative Report [ Sample Report in Adobe PDF Format ]will show you your unique personality Type, and the magnitude of your personality preferences. Now you can make a conscious decision to turn yourself down or up because you know the starting point.
This report comes with discussions on your unique Type including how you see the world, how others see you and what your core values are.
The testing process
- After ordering you are given direct access to our testing center. You can take the test at that point – or come back at a more suitable time.
- The test itself is 144 questions that takes about 20 minutes to complete. After your test is graded results are returned in an emailed PDF file.
Ordering for someone else or for a group people?
Every test includes
- Your unique Myers Briggs Interpretative Report [ Sample Report in Adobe PDF Format ]
- Immediate access to online test
- Access to client only support area with audio examples & research into Type®.
- Qualified trainers to administer the MBTI® Instrument as prescribed by American Psychological Association.
- Email support on your Myers-Briggs Results for one year from the date of purchase
- Mandatory telephone support and confidential analysis for up to one hour
Questions about the ordering process? Click here for more information.
Prices shown are per person.