Myers Briggs Career Report
Use the strength of the Myers-Briggs Career Report to find your most desired career choice
Are you looking for a job, but really want a career? A job that feels like the perfect fit, rather than something you do just to earn a paycheck.
The 9-page Myers-Briggs Career Report [ Sample Report in Adobe PDF Format ] will show you the top ranked career choices for your Type (20+ for each). It will also reveal your least popular career choices.
Similar Types flock to similar careers because these positions allow them to use their innate strengths. Are you in a position that matches your strengths?
The Myers-Briggs Career report allows you to see where people with your same Type are the most fulfilled and happy. If you have a job that makes you fulfilled and feel good – then you won’t work a day in your life because you are in a position that matches your strengths.
The testing process
- After ordering you are given direct access to our testing center. You can take the test at that point – or come back at a more suitable time.
- The test itself is 144 questions that takes about 20 minutes to complete. After your test is graded results are returned in an emailed PDF file.
Ordering for a group or for someone else?
Each test includes:
- Your unique Myers Briggs Career Report [ Sample Report in Adobe PDF Format ]
- Immediate access to online test
- Access to client only support area with audio examples & research into Type®.
- Qualified trainers to administer the MBTI® Instrument as prescribed by American Psychological Association.
- Email support on your Myers-Briggs Results for one year from the date of purchase
- Mandatory telephone support and confidential analysis for up to one hour
Questions about the ordering process? Click here for more information.
Prices shown are per person.