inner world ideas reflection depth
People who prefer introversion are energized and excited when they are involved
with the ideas, images, memories, and reactions that are a part of their inner
world. Introverts often prefer solitary activities or spending time with one or
two others with whom they feel an affinity, and they often have a calming effect
on those around them.
Introverts take time to reflect on ideas that explain the outer world. With their
orientation to the inner world, introverts truly like the idea of something, often
better than the something itself, and ideas are almost solid things for them.
People who prefer introversion may:
- be seen as calm and "centered" or reserved
- feel comfortable being alone and like solitary activities
- prefer fewer, more intense relationships
- sometimes spend too much time reflecting and not move into action quickly enough
- sometimes forget to check with the outside world to see if their ideas really fit their experience
Audio Clip: Introversion Preference
FREE Macintosh Version Quicktime Player.
Windows 95, 98 and NT Version Quicktime Player.